Wednesday 24 August 2011

Zero to Hero

Gotta love things found on the side of the road!

This poor chair was found dying in the middle of the road in my old ends, Forest Fields in Nottingham.



I removed the old covering and cut a pattern from it. Meanwhile I sprayed the wood work using a Montana 94 spray can in fuschia pink with a fat cap from http://montanashopnottingham.com/ (but I went into the store to get it, lucky me living so close!!)

Then I stapled down my new covering and added a pearl edging to make this sexy hero, MEeeeeeoooooOOOW!!!


The structure of the chair is still damaged and I need to do a bit of repair work underneath but in the meantime he is a beautiful addition to our home and the kitties love to snuggle up together on him.

Love Lola x

No comments:

Post a Comment