Tuesday 23 August 2011

Birdie Cushion Cover




Well this is my first ever post! I thought I would start with an old project which I completed in maybe 2009 possibly early 2010. Anyhow she is a lovely cushion cover I made from fabric brought from Ikea in Nottingham...unfortunately it's been so long that I can't remember the name of the fabric or the price (sorry). She was hand stitched and she is very much loved...hence her being a bit grubby...just like me...;)

I think that will do for my first post, Hopefully I will become a bit more verbose and interesting as I go along!

Love Lola x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, look forward to seeing more, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, thank you for your comment. This is my first ever blog and you have made the first comment so you shall always be remembered fondly

    Take care

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete