Tuesday 23 August 2011

Honeymoon Project

I would like to introduce you to a very special lady. I recently got married to Mr T, and in our guest book my sister and beau had left a message that was so simple and beautiful it brought me and Mr T to tears in the cab on the way home.



This inspired me so much that the day after the wedding me and Mr T rushed out and spent some of our wedding vouchers on a beautiful cushion cover from the House of Fraser and then during our "lock in the house 2 week honeymoon" I crafted away, sewing love and happiness into every stitch (vom I KNOW but its trruuuuuee)

Here are the results:


I changed the wording slightly to make the tense correct (as Mr T is a grammer Nazi!)




This is my favourite flower :D





I didn't use an embroidery hoop for this flower so she is a bit puckered :S





Mr T's favourite flower.





All you need is Love x

Hopefully in this picture you will be able to see the writing a little better, this was done mainly in satin stitch but I did back stitch the really fine bits:



The below writing was all back stitched:




And there she is...hopefully she will be around for many many years to come and will always be there to remind us of that amazing day and the love that me and Mr T shared with all our friends and family.

There was one more interesting message in the guest book, although for some odd reason just didn't inspire me to get crafting....


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....







Love Lola x

1 comment: